Protein Powders | Whey Protein
- Isolate 100 750gRRP: £44.99Now: £32.99
- 100% Whey Protein 600g - - 20 servingsRRP: £23.99Now: £17.99
- 100% Whey Protein 1.5kg - - 50 servingsRRP: £43.49Now: £34.99
- Whey 100 900g - - 30 servingsRRP: £33.99Now: £22.99
- Whey 100 2275g - - 75 servingsRRP: £63.99Now: £44.99
- Whey Pump Extreme 600g - - 20 servingsRRP: £27.49Now: £19.99
- Whey Pump Extreme 1.8kg - - 60 servingsRRP: £57.49Now: £39.99
- NitroProGen 750g - - 19 servingsRRP: £34.99Now: £24.99Out of Stock
- NitroProGen 1.5kg - - 37 servingsRRP: £59.99Now: £44.99
- NitroProGen 2.5kg - - 62 servingsRRP: £87.49Now: £59.99
- Perfect Whey Protein 1.5kg - - 50 servingsRRP: £56.25Now: £37.49
- Perfect Whey Protein 2.5kg - - 83 servingsRRP: £87.49Now: £59.99
- Ultimate Protein Powder 1.5kg - - 37 servingsRRP: £55.25Now: £39.99
- Ultimate Protein Powder 2.75kg - - 69 servingsRRP: £79.99Now: £54.99
- Night Protein blend 750g - 18 servingsRRP: £35.25Now: £24.99
- Night Protein blend 1.5kg - - 37 servingsRRP: £63.75Now: £44.99
- Night Protein blend 2.5kg - - 62 servingsRRP: £87.49Now: £59.99
- Whey Creamy Cocktail 750g -- 25 servingsRRP: £29.99Now: £19.99
- Whey Creamy Cocktail 2kg - - 66 servingsRRP: £52.99Now: £42.99
- Whey Creamy Cocktail 2275g -- 76 servingsRRP: £62.99Now: £44.99
- Casein 100 600g - 30 servingsRRP: £34.99Now: £24.99
- Casein 100 1.8kg - 60 servingsRRP: £64.99Now: £49.99
- Isolite 600g - - 20 servingsRRP: £30.75Now: £22.99
- Isolate 100 1.8kgRRP: £74.99Now: £54.99
- Whey Genic 1.53kg - - Chocolate - - 43 servingsRRP: £59.99Now: £39.99
- Pro Genic 1.53kg - - Chocolate - - 43 servingsRRP: £59.99Now: £39.99
What is protein?
Protein is an essential nutrient that provides the body with the necessary building blocks to produce amino acids that are used for building muscle tissue. Protein also maintains and helps repair lean muscle after training. Diets rich in high protein include: whey, fish, eggs, dairy products, soya and beef.
Who needs protein?
Whey protein is very, very important for bodybuilders, dieters, and just about everybody. The content from Trec Nutrition's high quality whey protein will enable muscles to recover and grow faster. Whey protein allows a person to control his or her diet effectively. Most people who want to change their body for the better could benefit from Trec Nutrition's whey protein supplementation
How much should be taken?
Training athletes often consume 25 grams of whey protein per day. Bodybuilders who want serious gains generally consume 150 grams per day.
If your planning on building muscle then I'm sure you have heard time and time again that ‘proteins are the main building blocks of the body’. This simple fact cannot be overstated as proteins alone construct the structural and functional components of skeletal muscle and they form enzymes and antibodies of which keep our cellular processes running efficiently.
The science is this: Proteins make up the 20% of your body-weight, the second most abundant amount after water which makes up 70% of the body-weight. As well as this proteins make up 80% of the dry weight of your skeletal muscle. This is perhaps why the word protein comes from the Greek root prota meaning ‘of primary importance’, and that they are, I would even go as far to say they are one of the ‘most important’.
In training athletes and bodybuilders extensive amounts of protein are needed and sometimes you just can’t consume these amounts through food alone and so needs extra help from protein powders.
Protein powders are essentially necessary for those individuals who wish to bulk up as well as those who wish to slim down. From a ‘bulk up’ point of view protein powders will aid the muscle building process as well as aid you in recovery. For slimming down protein powders will enable you to control your diet effectively. So, for those who want to change the appearance of their bodies, Trec Nutrition’s protein supplements will help you do just that!
Here at Trec we offer an extensive range of protein powders. From our 100% Whey Protein powders to our ultimate protein powder, there is something for every discipline and all at affordable prices. Whether you just want to try it out or buy in bulk we offer it all. So why not check out our protein powders and start getting your body the way you want it?
For more in depth information on the different types of protein, please click here