- L-Carnitine 3000 500ml - - 40 portionsRRP: £24.99Now: £19.99
- L-Carnitine 3000 1000ml - - 80 portionsRRP: £44.99Now: £34.99
- L-Carnitine Complex 90 TabletsRRP: £22.49Now: £14.99
- L-Carnitine + Green Tea 90 Softgel CapsulesRRP: £14.99Now: £11.99
- L-Carnitine + Green Tea 180 Softgel CapsulesRRP: £24.99Now: £19.99
- L-Carnitine Gold 473ml - - 31 portionsRRP: £26.25Now: £17.99
- L-Carnitine Gold 946ml - - 63 portionsRRP: £47.25Now: £31.99
- L-Carnitine Softgel 120 CapsulesRRP: £18.49Now: £13.49
- L-Carnitine Softgel 60 CapsulesRRP: £11.99Now: £8.99
What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is a water-soluble, B-vitamin-like nutrient that the body uses to turn fat into energy. With carnitine's help, fat levels decrease in the blood and weight loss is easier. Energy levels go up with l-carnitine. L-Carnitine is a basic part of overall health and unless you are eating a pound of (raw) red meat per day -- the main dietary source for this nutrient -- you need to supplement.
Benefits of L-Carnitine
The heart is especially benefited by l-carnitine because it gets 70 percent of its energy from fat and l-carnitine is essential for fat burning. Therefore, l-carnitine is wonderful for keeping the heart healthy. And because it stimulates fat burning, l-carnitine also helps lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels naturally
Can anyone use L-Carnitine?
Because l-carnitine plays a critical role in fat burning, and is commonly used for people who are either slightly overweight to those who are seriously obese. It should also come as no surprise that l-carnitine is a great aid to increasing sports endurance. Research shows that l-carnitine enhances aerobic performance and allows athletes to exercise longer without fatigue. L-Carnitine also prevents muscle damage during vigorous exercise and delays the onset of the lactate burn (the burning feeling during intense exercise that slows you down).