- L-Glutamine Extreme FC 100 CapsulesRRP: £20.25Now: £14.99
- L-Glutamine Extreme FC 200 CapsulesRRP: £37.49Now: £27.99
- L-Glutamine Extreme FC 400 CapsulesRRP: £67.49Now: £44.99
- L-Glutamine Extreme Powder 200g - - 40 servingsRRP: £28.49Now: £19.99
- L-Glutamine Extreme Powder 400g - - 80 servingsRRP: £52.49Now: £34.99
- L-Glutamine micronized T6 300 CapsulesRRP: £26.25Now: £18.49
- Peptide Glutamine Powder 200g - - 40 servingsRRP: £19.99Now: £14.99
- Peptide Glutamine Powder 400g - - 80 servingsRRP: £39.99Now: £27.99
- Peptide Glutamine 160 CapsulesRRP: £22.49Now: £17.99
- Peptide Glutamine 320 CapsulesRRP: £37.49Now: £27.99
Glutamine is an essential Amino Acid that is required by the body. You can usually get enough Glutamine, which is generated by the body to perform its regular functions, without having to take any supplements. However, extreme stress may require more Glutamine supply than the body can produce. Medical conditions, such as: surgery, infections and injuries may lower Glutamine levels in the body- making it essential to take a Glutamine supplement.
What are the benefits of Glutamine?
The benefits of Glutamine include boosting the immune system and increasing recovery time. Dietary sources high in Glutamine include: pork, poultry, milk, cottage cheese, spinach, cabbage and parsley.
In this section you will find a range of glutamine supplements for bodybuilding and other sports athletes.