- Crea9 Xtreme 30 CapsRRP: £14.99Now: £6.99
- Crea9 Xtreme 120 CapsRRP: £34.99Now: £24.99
- Crea9 Xtreme 120 Caps - - BUY 2 GET 1 FREERRP: £104.97Now: £49.98
- CM3 1250 90 CapsulesRRP: £14.99Now: £9.99
- CM3 1250 180 CapsulesRRP: £23.49Now: £17.99
- CM3 1250 360 CapsulesRRP: £41.25Now: £29.99
- CM3 Powder 250g - - 50 servingsRRP: £27.99Now: £17.99
- CM3 Powder 500g - - 100 servingsRRP: £39.99Now: £29.99
- Creatine Micro Mesh 400g FREE Dextrose 500gRRP: £34.99Now: £24.99
- Creatine Micronized + Taurine 900g - - 138 servingsRRP: £44.99Now: £34.99
- Creatine micronized 200 Mesh 60 CapsulesRRP: £7.49Now: £4.99
- Creatine micronized 200 Mesh 400 CapsulesRRP: £29.99Now: £24.99
- Creatine Micronized + Ribose 120 CapsulesRRP: £19.49Now: £13.99
- Creatine Micronized + Ribose 250 CapsulesRRP: £29.99Now: £21.99
- Creatrix + Ala + B1 1350 120 CapsulesRRP: £22.49Now: £14.99
- Creatrix + Ala + B1 1350 240 CapsulesRRP: £41.25Now: £27.49
- Creapure + Ala + B1 250g - - 50 servingsRRP: £24.99Now: £17.99
- Creapure + Ala + B1 500g - - 100 servingsRRP: £42.49Now: £31.99
- Creatine 100% 300g - - 60 servingsRRP: £19.99Now: £14.99
- Creatine 100% 600g - - 120 servingsRRP: £34.99Now: £24.99
- Kre- alkalyn 60 CapsulesRRP: £20.99Now: £14.99
- Kre- alkalyn 120 CapsulesRRP: £35.99Now: £27.99
- Kre- alkalyn powder 200g - - 133 servingsRRP: £42.49Now: £29.99
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that occurs naturally in the body. Your body uses creatine to provide you with the required energy to perform intense workouts (i.e. weight lifting). However, this substance only lasts for a maximum of 10 seconds during a workout. Therefore, Creatine supplements are consumed by bodybuilders and athletes alike who wish to gain muscle mass.
Benefits of Creatine
Including creatine in your health regime helps increase its levels in the body. The use of creatine helps to increase muscle size and strength, especially when combined with a suitable weight training routine. It is also proven that Creatine sits at the top of the most common products that athletes and body builders benefit from.
Can anyone use Creatine?
Whether it is strength, power or an increase in muscular size that you are after, then Creatine could be the solution you’re seeking. Anyone from regular gym users to professional bodybuilders wanting greater muscle gain, higher strength and performance will notice the results. We offer a range of products to complement Creatine in your body.
If you need added power as well as increased energy levels then creatine supplements will provide this for you. Whether you are working on building your muscle mass via strength training or you are a competing athlete, creatine could give you that extra added something that you are looking for!
Creatine helps supply energy to your cells. This process occurs naturally within your body. The process of getting energy to your cells is adopted by your body via creatine being synthesised within your body from arginine, glycine and methionine in the kidneys, liver and pancreas. Although creatine is produced within your body, only short burst are provided at one time, meaning that those who are partaking in sessions of intense exercise or are bodybuilding, need more.
You see the thing is; if your body has the optimum levels of creatine stored in your muscles and cells then you will have an added abundance of short-term energy which is perfect for fuelling your gym workouts. This increases your strength, agility and power as well as your repetitions. Creatine also aids the recovery process in between short sets of weight training or short bouts of cardiovascular exercises, meaning that you can train at your highest intensities in order to see maximum results.
Here at Trec Nutrition we offer an extensive range of top of the market creatine supplements. From ‘Creatine 100%’ which is especially formulated for strength, performance and endurance athletes, to ‘Kre- Alkalyn’ which is tailor-made for those individuals who are performing intense physical activity, there really is something for all disciplines!
So why not provide your body and training sessions with the added energy that they needs? Have a browse around our creatine products page and get training today; you will be amazed by what our creatine supplements can bring to your training session!